A special request from the producers of the upcoming tour of J B Priestley’s An Inspector Calls
The national tour of Stephen Daldry’s production of ‘An Inspector Calls’, opens at The Churchill Theatre, Bromley on 6th September. The production has been running for many years and uses 8 supernumeraries for a few moments within the show.
The show’s producers have asked if any of our members might like to be a part of the production? They’d like a range of ages and genders – perhaps four ladies and four men – ranging from late teens to 70’s, and are particularly keen to encourage those from a diverse background.
Bromley is the start of the tour so they want those chosen to be available for some of the technical rehearsal, as well as the dress rehearsal and show week. Costume fittings will take place in the week commencing Monday, 2nd September.
Rehearsals are as follows:
- Tuesday 3rd September, 4pm – 5pm,
- Wednesday 4th September – the call may be from 10am (to be confirmed on the Tuesday),but is more likely to be from 2pm to 10.15pm.
- Thursday 5th September, 2.30pm – 10pm.
During all the rehearsals, there will be plenty of breaks and the supers will be welcome to watch the tech when not on stage if they would like to.
The performances will be on:
- Friday 6th September, 2.30pm and 7.30pm
- Saturday 7th September, 2.30pm and 7.30pm
- Tuesday 10th September, 7.30pm
- Wednesday 11th September, 2.30pm and 7.30pm
- Thursday 12th September, 2.30pm and 7.30pm
- Friday 13th September, 7.30pm
- Saturday 14th September, 2.30pm and 7.30pm
The show call will be at 1.55pm for matinees and 6.55pm for evenings.
These are volunteer roles but provide a fantastic opportunity for individuals to gain experience of performing in a large-scale professional production.
If interested, please email Charlotte Peters (email@example.com), the show’s Associate Director with ‘AIC -Bromley’ as the subject. Your email should include your name, age and a recent photograph.